Family Practitioner, Osteopath

At last show details At last
by L.E.R. on Jul 18th, 2013

He was the first doctor I have met that was as much interested in me as in my medical problems. He asked different questions and I liked what he did with the answers. Physically and mentally I am so much better than before.

caring doctor show details caring doctor
Mar 26th, 2012

Dr.Ruelas took the time to understand my problems, he is patient and really cares about his patient's, he called me back after hours and on weekend to make sure I was okay. He really cares.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 10th, 2011

Help me with both my medical and family problems..gave me lots of time and attention..great doctor

kind doctor show details kind doctor
Jul 17th, 2011

nice to meet a doctor who spends time and cares..he really helped me through some difficult medical and emotional situations

May 19th, 2011

Dr.Ruelas helped me and my family through a really difficult time with our medical problems and stress related issues. The patience, commitment and time he gave to our family turned our life around

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
May 19th, 2011

very complete, insightful and understanding..help me through some difficult times with my healthStrongly recommend him to anyone

by previous patient on Jun 17th, 2010

He is a great wonderful knowlegable dr. Very caring and understanding. I would only go to him to get off heavy medicines because he knows his stuff and maybe have a few tests done. I only recommend this for patients that are out of state because when you quit paying is when dr. Ruelas quits getting back in touch with you reguarding your medical situation. Don't waste your time after you pay all your drs visits!I Have tried for one month to get them to return my phone calls and have not heard from them since.My opionion is to find another dr who will actually follow through with what they say. Only conclusion that is made from this dr's office is... money, money, money. ps be prepared to spend thousands.

Quack show details Quack
Apr 10th, 2010

This guy is a sham. A fluffy, feel good, huckster. He talks a lot and says nothing. He is obviously very skilled though in sales and how to sell you stuff that doesn't work and you don't need.