Learn more about Dr. Gary Rylander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rylander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rylander, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rylander graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rylander has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rylander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Rylander practice?
Dr. Gary Rylander practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.