Dr. Gary Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Berger?

September 14th, 2016

Excellent doctor

Doctor gave me hope and was able to help save my uterus when other doctors told me i needed hysterectomy. His surgery went well. He was a thoughtful and csring and so was his staff

May 20th, 2015

Love him! Was pregnant 2 months after TLR!! Thank you, Dr. Berger!!

April 23rd, 2015

6 years ago I had a tubal reversal and I have four kids after the wonderful Dr.Burger fix me back up. I got pregnant with my first child 1 month after surgery. I am a success story thank u Dr.Burger you fixed me in ways you will never know God bless and keep doing what your doing

February 11th, 2013

I recommended Dr. Berger not 100% But 500%

Dr. Berger is an amazing, lovely Doctor,There is no doubt that Tubal Ligation Reversal Center is the best and it worth the sacrifices’ that we have to do sometimes as well as the travel hours. I travelled from Omaha, Ne just to be in the best hands. I will recommend to anyone looking of having the surgery done. This experience was beyond my expectation. Dr. Berger, “Thank you for doing what you do for me and all the women’s out there”.

November 5th, 2012

Words cannot express how grateful we are to Dr. Berger and the staff at Chapel Hill. Not only did they go above and beyond to be there for us every step of the way, but they were there to answer any questions we had along the way. It is truly a miracle to have our little girl here with us today. I thank God for Dr. Berger and the gift that he gives to many people. We look at our daughter and still cannot believe she is here with us today. I can't help but cry just writing this thinking of what a wonderful thing you do. Thank you is not enough but we will be forever indebted to Dr. Berger and his staff.May God always bless you to continue to do such great work!

December 16th, 2011

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Berger and his staff. He spent as much with us as wee needed. Each and every person we dealt with was kind, caring and knowledgable! Thank you! I would not look any further for a doctor!

July 20th, 2011

Best ever visit I ever had words can't explain

The minute you make the first call u feel the warm of the staff. They guide you through every step. Dr.Berger was amazing I couldn't believe I had surgery done, is so funny I even asked him when I was finish if I had it done... Absolutely no pain I had ....amazing hands from the car service they recommend to the hotel everyone is so helpful and friendly...Best experience ever

May 7th, 2011

Fantastic center. Phenomenal staff and doctors!

I cannot say enough about the fantastic experience I had during my time at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center! The entire staff, nurses, and doctors were fully knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. From my first contact with the center, until my recent follow-ups from surgery, I was completely satified with the care and courtesy I received. The procedure was quick and almost completely painless. Dr. Berger explained the entire surgery and answered all of my questions to my total satisfaction. I would absolutely recommend the center to anyone considering having tubal ligation reversal surgery done. It was absolutely worth it! I wouldn't change a single thing about my experience. My expectations were not only met, but exceeded.

March 10th, 2011

Anticipating our Berger Baby!

My husband and I were very impressed with Dr. Berger from the moment we clicked on Chapel Hill TRC's website. We were treated like extended family by him and the entire staff from the moment of first contact. Everyone was extremely kind and caring, and Dr. Berger himself was available for any questions via e-mail, phone or face-to-face. He makes time to handle each individual/couple personally and has excellent bedside manner. He and his staff know their patients by name, which is very impressive. We'd recommend Dr. Berger and Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center for anyone needing tubal repair...you won't find better anywhere else.

February 12th, 2011

Highly professional and recommended

Dr Berger performed my reversal back in 2003 and since I have been blessed with two more beautiful healthy children. I often think of him and the staff there and am so very grateful and thankful that God has blessed his mind and hands with such great skills that allow women such as myself the ability to be blessed with children. I still keep in touch with pics and updated as they have given me the ability to complete my family. They still respond to communication with such love and humility. I would recommend him to anyone considering a TR.

October 22nd, 2010

The best doctor ever

We are grateful to have had you as our doctor. Without your help, the wonderful birth and life of my son would not have been possible. I know God is truly responsible for blessing me with him, but I also know that God is responsible for blessing you with the gift of being a skilled surgeon and making my dream come true!

May 9th, 2010

Please let Dr. Berger and all your staff know how much we appreciate the kindness, professionalism, and care that we received. My pain level has never exceeded a 1, and most of the time there is no pain at all, just a little uncomfortableness. (The night after my surgery we went out to eat and walked 1 mile back to the hotel with no problem!) We had a wonderful experience with your staff, the doctor, nurses, the hotel staff, everyone went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. My husband by nature is quiet and keeps to himself, we met a few other couples who were in town and had some really nice "chats" with all of them, which helped the process even more. Out of our "group" I was the oldest, but we were all close in age 37-42. We all plan to keep in touch with each other and your office as well. If we can help someone else who is thinking about this process, please pass this along. We feel that God has given Dr. Berger and his staff a gift, and whether we get pregnant or not will be up to God.Thank you all again for everything.