Dr. Gary Berger, MD
Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Sara on Sep 13th, 2016

Doctor gave me hope and was able to help save my uterus when other doctors told me i needed hysterectomy. His surgery went well. He was a thoughtful and csring and so was his staff

May 20th, 2015

Love him! Was pregnant 2 months after TLR!! Thank you, Dr. Berger!!

Apr 23rd, 2015

6 years ago I had a tubal reversal and I have four kids after the wonderful Dr.Burger fix me back up. I got pregnant with my first child 1 month after surgery. I am a success story thank u Dr.Burger you fixed me in ways you will never know God bless and keep doing what your doing

I recommended Dr. Berger not 100% But 500% show details I recommended Dr. Berger not 100% But 500%
by Zee Moreno on Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. Berger is an amazing, lovely Doctor,There is no doubt that Tubal Ligation Reversal Center is the best and it worth the sacrifices’ that we have to do sometimes as well as the travel hours. I travelled from Omaha, Ne just to be in the best hands. I will recommend to anyone looking of having the surgery done. This experience was beyond my expectation. Dr. Berger, “Thank you for doing what you do for me and all the women’s out there”.

Nov 5th, 2012

Words cannot express how grateful we are to Dr. Berger and the staff at Chapel Hill. Not only did they go above and beyond to be there for us every step of the way, but they were there to answer any questions we had along the way. It is truly a miracle to have our little girl here with us today. I thank God for Dr. Berger and the gift that he gives to many people. We look at our daughter and still cannot believe she is here with us today. I can't help but cry just writing this thinking of what a wonderful thing you do. Thank you is not enough but we will be forever indebted to Dr. Berger and his staff.May God always bless you to continue to do such great work!

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! show details WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!
Dec 16th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Berger and his staff. He spent as much with us as wee needed. Each and every person we dealt with was kind, caring and knowledgable! Thank you! I would not look any further for a doctor!

Best ever visit I ever had words can't explain show details Best ever visit I ever had words can't explain
Jul 19th, 2011

The minute you make the first call u feel the warm of the staff. They guide you through every step. Dr.Berger was amazing I couldn't believe I had surgery done, is so funny I even asked him when I was finish if I had it done... Absolutely no pain I had ....amazing hands from the car service they recommend to the hotel everyone is so helpful and friendly...Best experience ever

Fantastic center. Phenomenal staff and doctors! show details Fantastic center. Phenomenal staff and doctors!
by Christina on May 7th, 2011

I cannot say enough about the fantastic experience I had during my time at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center! The entire staff, nurses, and doctors were fully knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. From my first contact with the center, until my recent follow-ups from surgery, I was completely satified with the care and courtesy I received. The procedure was quick and almost completely painless. Dr. Berger explained the entire surgery and answered all of my questions to my total satisfaction. I would absolutely recommend the center to anyone considering having tubal ligation reversal surgery done. It was absolutely worth it! I wouldn't change a single thing about my experience. My expectations were not only met, but exceeded.

Anticipating our Berger Baby! show details Anticipating our Berger Baby!
by Rich and Wendy Hersey, PA on Mar 10th, 2011

My husband and I were very impressed with Dr. Berger from the moment we clicked on Chapel Hill TRC's website. We were treated like extended family by him and the entire staff from the moment of first contact. Everyone was extremely kind and caring, and Dr. Berger himself was available for any questions via e-mail, phone or face-to-face. He makes time to handle each individual/couple personally and has excellent bedside manner. He and his staff know their patients by name, which is very impressive. We'd recommend Dr. Berger and Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center for anyone needing tubal repair...you won't find better anywhere else.

Highly professional and recommended show details Highly professional and recommended
Feb 12th, 2011

Dr Berger performed my reversal back in 2003 and since I have been blessed with two more beautiful healthy children. I often think of him and the staff there and am so very grateful and thankful that God has blessed his mind and hands with such great skills that allow women such as myself the ability to be blessed with children. I still keep in touch with pics and updated as they have given me the ability to complete my family. They still respond to communication with such love and humility. I would recommend him to anyone considering a TR.

The best doctor ever show details The best doctor ever
Oct 22nd, 2010

We are grateful to have had you as our doctor. Without your help, the wonderful birth and life of my son would not have been possible. I know God is truly responsible for blessing me with him, but I also know that God is responsible for blessing you with the gift of being a skilled surgeon and making my dream come true!

by c hinote on May 8th, 2010

Please let Dr. Berger and all your staff know how much we appreciate the kindness, professionalism, and care that we received. My pain level has never exceeded a 1, and most of the time there is no pain at all, just a little uncomfortableness. (The night after my surgery we went out to eat and walked 1 mile back to the hotel with no problem!) We had a wonderful experience with your staff, the doctor, nurses, the hotel staff, everyone went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. My husband by nature is quiet and keeps to himself, we met a few other couples who were in town and had some really nice "chats" with all of them, which helped the process even more. Out of our "group" I was the oldest, but we were all close in age 37-42. We all plan to keep in touch with each other and your office as well. If we can help someone else who is thinking about this process, please pass this along. We feel that God has given Dr. Berger and his staff a gift, and whether we get pregnant or not will be up to God.Thank you all again for everything.

You can delete my Essure? show details You can delete my Essure?
by I am a person who carries ESSURE from Mallorca Spain on Apr 13th, 2010

I have the Essure and very curious since I've heard over the internet on Dr Gary Berger and his clinic Capel Hill Tubal REVERSE CENTER and the inversion procedure esure or disposal, if this is true 100% effective and my sincere congratulations to profesionalesy I really want to see and know all there is to know to get rid of Essure, right now for me is a challenge to follow and a challenge to the doctor ..kisses

Dr. Berger is the Best show details Dr. Berger is the Best
by Junko Walsh on Apr 12th, 2010

I would also like to give many thanks to all the nurses and other staff members who were there on the day of my surgery. Everyone went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. I really appreciate everything they did for me.Most of all, thank you, Dr. Berger who is and always will be the best tubal reversal doctor in the whole world. We owe everything to you and we will tell everyone who might be interested in tubal reversal where they can find the very best doctor.

by Tamara Linkowski on Jan 4th, 2010

Dr. Berger is awesome. I have told my ob about him, and he said he will be sure to have women call me who are interested in a reversal. My experience was excellent. Not only was the surgery quick, and not very painful (I didn't need pain pills afterward), but it worked. He was only able to reverse one side, and yet I still got pregnant on the first try. Thank You Dr. Berger and staff. I am due to have this baby Jan 7, 2010.

Chaun - Atlanta, Georgia show details Chaun - Atlanta, Georgia
by Chantel Lee on Sep 28th, 2009

I can't say enough good about Dr. Berger and his staff. Everyone was so personable and very informative. Dr. Berger and the staff put me at ease about the procedure and answered all of my questions. The best part about the entire ordeal is that, because of Dr. Berger's clinical expertise and precision in doing this procedure, we now have a beautiful baby boy. I could never thank him enough for giving me a child....I didn't think it was possible and was skeptical about the viability of tubal reversal as an option for having another child. Well, now I would definitely recommend Dr. Berger to anyone who is considering it and are skeptical. He is an excellent surgeon and has great bedside manner...I don't think I've ever encountered such a caring physician....

Awesome Doctor!! show details Awesome Doctor!!
by Kate Wood on Sep 14th, 2009

We used Dr. Berger to conceive our first child, 15 years ago. Everyone there was always so attentive. I loved them all!

Conceiving naturally show details Conceiving naturally
by kelly h on Jul 22nd, 2009

Our Son was born on 7-6-09. We couldnt of conceived him naturally without the help of Dr. Berger at the Chapel Hill tubal reversal Center in North Carolina. We live in California and the Drs around here discouraged me from having the tubal reversal done because of my age (41). After reading the testimonials and talking to people on the message boards. we decided that Tubal Reversal at Chapel Hill with Dr. Berger was the right choice for us. We made the long plane ride from California to North Carolina and had the surgery the next morning.The Chapel Hill staff was friendly and very organized. We met with Dr. Berger first and then they prepped me for the surgery. They answered all my questions and I felt like I was in good hands. After the surgery, a nurse came to our hotel room and checked my incision and gave us instructions on how to care for it. The next day we were back on a plane to California. I healed pretty fast. It took us 6 months to get pregnant.

Jeremy & Lina G. show details Jeremy & Lina G.
by Jeremy & Lina G. on Jun 27th, 2009

Dr. Berger and his staff are amazing! They made our dream come true. We would highly recommend Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center to any couples that are currently looking into tubal reversal surgeries. We traveled from Florida to North Carolina for this procedure and it was well worth it and only three months after the surgery we are now pregnant.

by Shawna on Jun 9th, 2009

The Chapel Hill doctors have God Blessed hands and the staff are Angels.

Dawn show details Dawn
by Dawn H. on Jun 3rd, 2009

Dr. Berger has hands given as a gift from God. I am now on my 2nd pregnancy. The 1st one resulting in a beautiful baby boy. I would recommend going to him over any other tubal reversal Dr. in the world!!!!

by aurorasatx on May 12th, 2009

Dr. Berger and his staff were very helpful, very understanding and very caring of our needs and wants in our endeavor to have our tubal reversal surgery. Three months after our procedure we concieved our baby boy and 9 months later we welcomed our son.

May 8th, 2009

Absolutely wonderful!!!!

The Best Doctor show details The Best Doctor
Mar 25th, 2009

Dr. Berger and his staff were simply the BEST. I went in this tubal reversal with only one repairable tube in 2003. I am now the mother of 2 reversal babies. I am so happy that I found Dr. Berger. I highly recommend him to any woman seeking a tubal reversal.

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center Review show details Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center Review
by C.D. on Mar 23rd, 2009

Dr. Berger and staff are simply excellent at what they do. The entire visit, from the initial consult, to the procedure, to the hotel post-op was as medically professional and caring as I've ever experienced. I had the surgery to correct post tubal ligation syndrome, and the symptoms were ninety percent better the next month. More over, we got pregnant again easily. I would highly recommend Dr. Berger and this reversal center. Although it was not the closest to us, I'm so glad we made the trip.

The Very Best Doctor! show details The Very Best Doctor!
by KS- California on Mar 16th, 2009

22 months ago my husband and I flew across country from California to Dr. Berger's Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. Happily, we are now pregnant with our little miracle! Surgery at CHTRC is a pleasant, comfortable experience and my OB's office is just amazed at the resounding success! I am so glad I found Dr. Berger. He truly has a gift. I felt that I was giving myself the very best care and the very best of chances by choosing Dr. Berger. He has an impeccable resume and by far, he has performed more TR surgeries than anybody else out there!

Tubal Reversal Patient show details Tubal Reversal Patient
by The Stone Family in VA on Mar 13th, 2009

Dr. Berger and his staff are exceptional. From the moment you decide this is what you want to do, they are there for you. I have emailed and called on several occassions since my reversal and have been treated like royalty. Today is my 35th birthday and I found out today that I am pregnant. I thank God for giving this man a servants heart and for helping women the way he does.

Dr. Berger is THE BEST show details Dr. Berger is THE BEST
by Lisa R. on Feb 12th, 2009

Dr. Berger's Tubal Reversal Center is a top notch medical facility that will literally cater to all your needs. We found nothing but experienced, professional, caring staff throughout the facility. Dr. Berger took all the time necessary to explain the procedure and answer all of our questions. He has wonderful bedside manner and is a gentle caring doctor. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or this facility to anyone! He also does amazing work there, giving people a chance for a miracle. My tubal reversal incision is barely visible! The recovery has been very easy. Way to go Dr. Berger...keep up the incredible work you do!!!!

A Wonderful Opportunity For Women Who Are Desiring Children After Tubal Ligation show details A Wonderful Opportunity For Women Who Are Desiring Children After Tubal Ligation
by Rhonda on Feb 10th, 2009

Dr.Berger has is a dedicated surgeon who puts patients first. He provides up to date and accurate information for women who are desiring children following tubal ligation. Patients come from all over the world to have surgery at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. His staff makes everything easy from the first phone call to the follow up calls that they receive after surgery has been performed.

There is no other choice if you are considering Tubal Reversal show details There is no other choice if you are considering Tubal Reversal
by A. Harness - Keller TX on Feb 6th, 2009

Dr. Berger and his staff made every process of our decision - easy. This is no small feat considering the concern one can have arranging medical procedures across the country! From the moment we first contacted the office, there was no doubt that this doctor would take care of us and we were right! My surgery was successful in every sense of the word and we have a baby to show for it! We couldn't be more pleased with our choice and would recommend Dr. Berger to anyone without hesitation.

Nations Best OB Surgeon show details Nations Best OB Surgeon
by Tammi Lynn on Jan 30th, 2009

In all my life experiences where a professional service was provided to me or one of my family members, I have to rate Dr. Berger and all his staff as 100% EXPERTS. My spouse and I were fully informed of the entire process and procedure and treated with dignity and concern at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. Our experience was completely positive even though the medical procedure was complicated and frightening at times. The facility was also very comfortable and well operated. A huge thank you to Dr. Berger and all his wonderful and professional staff. There is no better Tubal Reversal Center.