A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Berman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Berman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Berman practice?
Dr. Gary Berman practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Ophthalmology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Astoria Internists, Astoria Nephrologists, and Astoria Ophthalmologists.