A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Berman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Berman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Berman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Berman practice?
- Dr. Gary Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Berman practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Ophthalmologists.