A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Brown, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Univ Medical Cent
- Covenant Children S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Brown DO is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Brown practice?
- Dr. Gary Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Brown practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.