A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorfman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dorfman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Dorfman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Ri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stanway Dorfman MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Dorfman practice?
- Dr. Gary Dorfman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Dorfman practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.