A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Dorfman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Ri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stanway Dorfman MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Dorfman practice?
- Dr. Gary Dorfman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Dorfman practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.