A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Edwards is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Edwards, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Edwards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stephen Edwards MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Gary Edwards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Edwards practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Palma, CA.
See Anaheim Obstetricians & Gynecologists.