A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fishman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fishman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fishman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Fishman practice?
Dr. Gary Fishman practices Otolaryngology near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Carmel Otolaryngologists.