A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Francis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Francis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Francis, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Francis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stuart Francis FACC, FACP, and FAHA is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Francis practice?
- Dr. Gary Francis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Francis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.