A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Francis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Francis, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Francis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stuart Francis FACC, FACP, and FAHA is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Francis practice?
- Dr. Gary Francis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Francis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.