Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Friedman
Dr. Gary Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newburgh, NY, with another office in Richmond Hill, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Neurology. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center and Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Friedman has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Gary Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newburgh, NY.
Dr. Salia Kathpalia
Newburgh, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Prasad Angara
Newburgh, NY 0 mi35
Dr. Clifton Burt
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Newburgh, NY 0 mi17