A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Harris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Harris has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stuart Harris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Gary Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Harris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Radiologists.