A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Harris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Harris has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stuart Harris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Gary Harris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Harris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fallbrook, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Urbana, IL.
See Fallbrook Radiologists.