A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Harris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Harris has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stuart Harris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Gary Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Harris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Radiologists.