A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lee is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, San Jose, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stewart Lee MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Gary Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lee practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists, San Jose Geriatric Doctors, and San Jose Hospice & Palliative Specialists.