A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Richardson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Richardson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Richardson MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Gary Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Richardson practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Sleep Medicine Doctors.