A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rogers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Pigmented Nevus
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Rogers MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Gary Rogers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Rogers practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.