A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rogers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Pigmented Nevus
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Rogers practice?
Dr. Gary Rogers practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists, Boston Surgeons, and Boston Plastic Surgeons.