Dr. Gary Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Ross?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gary Ross?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 10th, 2011

I thought we were on the right road when starting with Dr. Ross. I was so encouraged with our first appt. and with my first (telephone) encounter with his receptionist (aka-wife). Originally, he seemed to follow our case with great care and concern. I was told by his receptionist, to call with questions ANY time at all, that that was what they were there for and that they truly cared for their patients. She also said that if no one answeed the phone, that she is always just a short ways away and the call would be returned promptly. That definitely wasn't true. During the less than one year of "bieng" with Dr. Ross, I probably made 4 calls with questions---and had to make MANY repeat calls in order to get a RETURN call back. Very, very frustrating. My last (and final call) was 4 mos ago, where I left a detailed message and requested a return call. I'm still waiting......... Just recently have begun to see a new and highly recommended doctor in San Francisco, that hopefully will meet our needs.

September 11th, 2014