Orthopedic Surgeons
6050 Cattleridge Blvd
Ste 201
Sarasota, FL 34232
941-365-0655
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  The Only Sports Medicine MD That Cares For My Kids  |  show details
by David L Mobley on Feb 15th, 2014

I am a physician in Sarasota with four children who have all been active in sports as they grew up. Dr. Shapiro is the only sports medicine othopedist I have taken them to when they have been injured. Over the past 20 years that has accounted for many visits. I and my children have great confidence in his opinion and treatment. He is an excellent orthopedist in all respects.

|  W/C patient  |  show details
by Satisfied on Mar 7th, 2013

Because I was a w/c patient, I was referred to his office for a second evaluation. If your quick to judge, you won't wait for the results. Dr.G found a brake the first Dr. missed.Personality misunderstanding aside, he proved to be determined to see a complete recovery with complete satisfaction as to what I saw and felt about the outcome. Compare that to my numerous experiences with past doctors and I will tell you, on of the best experiences aside from Dr. Baker OBGYN, and Dr. Makey in Bradenton,these three doctors made me glad they went into medicine. I recommend them to everyone! And I'm a cranky Southern women who doesn't appease easy.Again, thank you Dr.G!!!And Lori, his physical therapy miracle worker!!!

|  Very Professional and Helpful  |  show details
by Hagan on Aug 29th, 2008

My son broke his leg and Dr. Shapiro handled everything beautifully. He made sure everything was done in a caring professional manner. We are extremely pleased with his experience and ability to handle all issues that came up.