A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wallace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wallace, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Wallace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Sheridan Wallace MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Gary Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wallace practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.