A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Salkind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Salkind, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salkind graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salkind has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Salkind MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Salkind practice?
- Dr. Gary Salkind has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Salkind practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Family Physicians and Willingboro Geriatric Doctors.