A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Salkind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salkind
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salkind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Salkind, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Salkind graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Salkind has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Salkind MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Salkind practice?
- Dr. Gary Salkind has 10 office locations.
Dr. Gary Salkind practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ and Riverton, NJ.
See Willingboro Primary Care Doctors, Willingboro Family Physicians, and Willingboro Geriatric Doctors.