A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Salzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Salzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Salzman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary R Salzman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Salzman practice?
- Dr. Gary Salzman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gary Salzman practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.