Overall Review

3.9

November 30th, 2015
RN pick's BEST Dr. In Pa.!!!
Outstanding, compassionate, takes his time with you. I really can't say enough about Doc and his staff. I have not had such good CARE since I left my GP back home on Long Island and that was 15 years ago. I found Dr. Samberg 4 years ago and pray he out lives me by many years lol. Would not trust anyone else with my health care. I am also a Registered Nurse so I'm very particular!!!

April 13th, 2015
I love Dr. Samberg. He makes me feel comfortable. The ladies working the desk are wonderfully kind. It is a great family practitioner.

August 15th, 2012
Love the Doctor. The office staff before being taken over by Lancaster General were very personable. Now that Lancaster General staff took over, I feel like a number. Payment used to be made after seeing the physician, now the office staff requires the co-pay first. Then you sit for 45 plus minutes. I sometimes want to ask for my co pay back and reschedule. My time is valuable as well. This comment is not based on one visit alone. I am increasingly unhappy with my visits.

November 28th, 2011
Great doctor poor office staff

May 26th, 2011
CCcC
Best Dr. I ever had saw him for approx. 26 years until I moved. Wished I could find another Dr. as caring and knowledgable as him where I've moved. I could count on him in any situation, even if my husband was injured and in a strange hospital late at night I could call Dr. Samberg late at night and ask him his opinion of the situation and the quality of the hospital and he calmed me and advised me as to what to do. He helped me when I had cancer and I felt like his was the only opinion I could trust - one of the best medical professionals practicing. Always showed the utmost compassion and empathy.

March 9th, 2011
Excellent Care
Dr. Samberg is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. His compassion is endless; in addition to his professionalism and quality of care. I would (and have) recommended Dr. Samberg to friends and acquaintances.