A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sandall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Sandall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandall graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sandall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Sandall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Sandall practice?
- Dr. Gary Sandall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Sandall practices Ophthalmology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Ophthalmologists.