A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Satou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Satou is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satou
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Satou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Satou, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Satou graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Satou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Mark Satou MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Satou practice?
- Dr. Gary Satou has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Satou practices Pediatric Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.