A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Satou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Satou is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Satou, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Satou graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Satou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Mark Satou MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Satou practice?
- Dr. Gary Satou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Satou practices Pediatric Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.