Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Schaer
Dr. Gary Schaer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Schaer is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center and Rush Oak Park Hospital. Dr. Schaer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Schaer has the following 1 specialty
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Gary Schaer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Payman Sattar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Chicago, IL 0 mi26
Dr. Neeraj Jolly
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Chicago, IL 0 mi35
Dr. Clifford Kavinsky
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Chicago, IL 0 mi31