Dr. Gary Schlichter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Schlichter?

April 27th, 2017

Amazing

Amazing

January 4th, 2015

Love him!

Dr. Schlichter is amazing! He is extremely knowledgeable and takes time to get to know you and your child. He answers all your questions and has a very personable manner. I trust him thoroughly. I know that he has as much care and concern invested in my child's health as I do. He has gone above and beyond on many occasions on helping us out and gathering information for us. I would recommend him to anyone! Great man, amazing doctor.

February 8th, 2014

Very knowledgeable

Dr Schlichter is very knowledgeable and always listens to my concerns. His medical assistant is very sweet to my children. I have never had any trouble with getting in to see him or with office wait time. I cannot recommend him more.

August 10th, 2012

Dissapointed

I have been taking my girls to this doctor for 8 years... and he never seems to remember who they are. One time we saw him a week prior and had to come in again... he couldn't remember us then either. Today I needed to get a refill for some epipen shots for a deathly nut allergy. I am comfortable having one in my home, my car and my girls school. I have shared custody, and she also needs shots at her dad's house. He needs one in his car and in his home. I do not trust him to take one shot everywhere he goes, and I insist that he has at least 2 epipens because this is a life and death situation!! Sadly Dr. Schlicter would not prescribe all the needed shots (as he did once before). He would only do one for me, one for my ex and one for the school. When I said I am not comfortable with this, I was told to go look for a new doctor. I am left with the feeling like they could care less. My girls have been great patients, and we have never been a problem to deal with. We have gone way out of our way to keep this same doctor, even after moving out of the area.. and I am left feeling like I made the wrong choice. Will be finding a new doctor asap.

July 12th, 2012

A very good pediatrician

I love Dr. Schlichter. He is very down-to-earth and really seems to listen to my concerns. He has mentioned that he has kids of his own and he seems to keep current with medical research. His office does look like it was remodeled in the 1980s, but that's about my only complaint.

July 26th, 2010

Practical & knowledgeable

My daughter, who is almost three, has seen Dr. Schlichter since she was born. He is a great doctor. He has kids of his own and understands what it is like to be a parent. He gives practical information and knows a lot about current studies involving children's health.

November 7th, 2016