A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Schmidt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Schmidt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary James Schmidt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Gary Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Schmidt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.