A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Schmidt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Schmidt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary James Schmidt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Gary Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Schmidt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.