A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Schneider, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Schneider DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Gary Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Schneider practices Family Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Family Physicians.