A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Schneider, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Schneider DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Gary Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Schneider practices Family Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Family Physicians.