A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Schneiderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Schneiderman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Schneiderman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneiderman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Schneiderman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Schneiderman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Schneiderman practice?
- Dr. Gary Schneiderman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Schneiderman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.