A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Schnitker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Schnitker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnitker
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schnitker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnitker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schnitker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edwin Schnitker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Schnitker practice?
- Dr. Gary Schnitker has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Schnitker practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.