A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Schoenrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Schoenrock is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Schoenrock, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenrock graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schoenrock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary J Schoenrock MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Schoenrock practice?
- Dr. Gary Schoenrock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Schoenrock practices Urology near Soldotna, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Homer, AK and Ketchikan, AK.
See Soldotna Urologists.