A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Schoolnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoolnik graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Schoolnik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schoolnik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary K. Schoolnik practice?
Dr. Gary Schoolnik practices Infectious Disease near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Infectious Disease Doctors.