A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Schoolnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoolnik
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Schoolnik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoolnik graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Schoolnik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Kuykendall Schoolnik MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary K. Schoolnik practice?
- Dr. Gary Schoolnik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Schoolnik practices Infectious Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Infectious Disease Doctors.