A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Schoolnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoolnik graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Schoolnik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Kuykendall Schoolnik MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary K. Schoolnik practice?
- Dr. Gary Schoolnik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Schoolnik practices Infectious Disease near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Infectious Disease Doctors.