Dr. Gary Schuster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Schuster?

December 12th, 2014

the best!!!

February 7th, 2014

Dr. Gary Schuster is simply the finest internist in Seattle. I have been his patient for 30+ years. At the time I first met Gary, I was living in Kitsap Co. and was involved in a traffic accident while in Seattle. He was the newly minted doctor at the Cabrini Hospital ER who took care of me. I was so taken with his manner, thoroughness, and command of medical knowledge that I asked him on the spot to be my primary care physician. At the time that meant a one hour ferry ride each way for every appointment. It has been time well spent. In the ensuing 30 years Gary has saved my life at least twice. He has never failed to give me a straight answer, no matter how difficult the question or answer was going to be. The level of care and caring that he provides is unmatched in my experience. He is a shining example of what every physician strives to be. I cannot recommend "Dr. Gary" highly enough.

July 6th, 2010

He is an amazing practioner. I have been a patient in the past at Group Health and the Polyclinic. I have seen docs listed under Seattle's top docs. I have never had better more thorough care than from Dr.Schuster. He is truly one of Seattle's top Docs. I joined his concierge practice and love the 24/7 access, long appointments and can't be happier

March 11th, 2010

Dr. Schuster

I started seeing Dr. Schuster during the summer of 2009. I found the Doctor and his amazing staff to be a breath of fresh air. I had been with the Polyclinic for the past few years and wanted to find a dr. that better fit my needs. Dr. Schuster is very thorough, he's a great mix of old school and new school medicine. I feel like I'm receiving excellent medical care. I recently signed up for the concierge program that the office now offers, it's the only way to go.I'm very happy I switched to Broadway sports and internal medicine.

February 2nd, 2010

Great staff, Dr. attentive and a great listener

December 28th, 2009

Doc

Fantastic doctor. I've met some pills in my day. But he is fabulous. Great bedside manner, and accurate DX. if he doesn't know what you've got, he won't hesitate to refer you. You may have to wait for Doc Schuster, but he is an amazing practitioner. I will always go back to see him!

November 5th, 2009

Excellent Doctor, experienced, knowlegeable, professional.

May 9th, 2017