A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- DNA Damage
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Kanter Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary K. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Gary Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.