A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Scibal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Scibal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scibal
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Scibal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Scibal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scibal graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scibal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary J Scibal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Scibal practice?
- Dr. Gary Scibal has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Scibal practices Family Medicine near Lititz, PA.
See Lititz Primary Care Doctors.