A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sclar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Sclar, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sclar graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sclar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary DR Sclar MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Sclar practice?
- Dr. Gary Sclar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Sclar practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Rego Park Neurologists.