A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sclar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Sclar, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sclar graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sclar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary DR Sclar MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Sclar practice?
- Dr. Gary Sclar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Sclar practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.