A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Seigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Seigel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seigel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Seigel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seigel graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Seigel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William Bee Ririe Hospital
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Seigel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Seigel practice?
- Dr. Gary Seigel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Seigel practices Family Medicine near Ely, NV.
See Ely Family Physicians.