A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Seltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Seltman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seltman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seltman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Seltman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Seltman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Goshen General Hospital
- Oaklawn Psychiatric Center, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Seltman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Seltman practice?
- Dr. Gary Seltman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Seltman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Goshen, IN.
See Goshen Psychiatrists.