A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Shannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shannon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wayne Shannon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Gary Shannon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Shannon practices Family Medicine near Dinuba, CA.
See Dinuba Family Physicians.