A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sharpless:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Sharpless is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cholesterol management
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpless graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharpless has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Neal Sharpless MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Sharpless practice?
- Dr. Gary Sharpless has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Sharpless practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Montgomery, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Montgomery Family Physicians, Montgomery General Practitioners, and Montgomery Internists.