Dr. Gary Sherrill Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gary Sherrill?

professor

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Dr. Sherrill is one of the most intelligent doctors I've ever met (and I grew up among physicians, since my father was one.) He is thorough, calm, caring, and quiet spoken--all attributes I associate with my dear father. I have been living--very well--with indolent non-hodgkins lymphoma since 1998, and I give a great deal of credit to Dr. Sherrill's expertise; he never over-prescribes, and he describes in great detail--as much detail as I want, which is a lot!--the kind of treatment he thinks best. I'm on a website with other indolent nhl patients, and I am truly worried when I read stories about people being talked into massive treatments when their stories sound very much like mine. This is a man you can trust--his integrity and intelligence are superior.

Posted on March 4th, 2017