A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Siegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Siegel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lewis Siegel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Gary Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Siegel practices Allergy & Immunology near Golden, CO.
See Golden Allergists.