A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Siegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lewis Siegel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Gary Siegel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gary Siegel practices Allergy & Immunology near Arvada, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Golden, CO.
See Arvada Allergists.