A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Siemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Siemons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siemons
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siemons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Siemons, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Siemons graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siemons has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Otto Siemons MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary O. Siemons practice?
- Dr. Gary Siemons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Siemons practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.