A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Siemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Siemons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Siemons, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Siemons graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siemons has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siemons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary O. Siemons practice?
Dr. Gary Siemons practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Voorhees Surgeons.