A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Silverstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Silverstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Silverstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Silverstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Silverstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Radiologists.