A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Silverstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Silverstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Silverstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Silverstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Silverstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Radiologists.