A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Silverstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Silverstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Silverstein MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Silverstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gary Silverstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Trenton Radiologists.