A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Sinclair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Sinclair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Sinclair has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary I Sinclair MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Sinclair practice?
- Dr. Gary Sinclair has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Sinclair practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.