A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sinensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Sinensky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinensky
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sinensky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Sinensky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinensky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sinensky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Sinensky MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Sinensky practice?
- Dr. Gary Sinensky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Sinensky practices Gastroenterology near Amsterdam, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Amsterdam Gastroenterologists.