A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sirken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Sirken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirken graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sirken has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Sirken DO is a male Nephrologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Sirken practice?
- Dr. Gary Sirken has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Sirken practices Nephrology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Nephrologists.