A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Skrivanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Skrivanek is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Skrivanek, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skrivanek graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Skrivanek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Daniel Skrivanek MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Skrivanek practice?
- Dr. Gary Skrivanek has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Skrivanek practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.