A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Skrivanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Skrivanek, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skrivanek graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Skrivanek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skrivanek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Skrivanek practice?
Dr. Gary Skrivanek practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.