A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Sladek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Sladek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Sladek, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sladek graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sladek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Dean Sladek MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Sladek practice?
- Dr. Gary Sladek has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Sladek practices Rheumatology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Rheumatologists.