A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Slater is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Slater, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slater has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Irwin Slater MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Slater practice?
- Dr. Gary Slater has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Slater practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.