A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Small, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Small has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary William Small MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Small practice?
- Dr. Gary Small has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Small practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.