A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Small, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Small has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary William Small MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Small practice?
- Dr. Gary Small has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Small practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.